My Hearthstone Golden Heroes



So much negativity in the world recently which seemed to have taken my energy out of me and given me flu. Nonetheless, I did complete Hearthstone and make my final hero golden, this is my addiction.

Below are the most recent pictures of the heroes and which cards I am using with them. I've never copied my card decks from anyone or anywhere else but have seen my decks copied by others. Not necessarily these ones, in fact throughout all 4500 wins I've only ever achieved as highly as rank 11 so probably not best to copy my decks anyway.

None of these decks actually get me much past rank 17 but they are fun. I've always made decks that I find fun and unique and interesting because surely that's the point of the game right? I also only have wild decks and one of each. It's a great game and has saved me lots of money over the past couple of years as it is quite addictive and has so many variations.

There have been glitches, most of them have been sorted out but others haven't; nonetheless those glitches don't affect the gameplay and for a child of the 80s, Sega, Nintendo etc it's nice to see some games still released that are about gameplay. I can see that Blizzard can make a lot of money from this game and they annoy some players sometimes with their lack of sorting out issues in a hurry. They seem to have been getting faster at this (correct at end of 2017).

Also, just a note to other Hearthstone players; sometimes when you greet other players, some don't respond until they have the upper hand: these people are obviously trolling games and usually have copied their decks. I think that if you play, you should maintain the community spirit by being polite with people. I've been at extremes losing hard and winning hard but I think it's important to recognise that not all people want to play the game in the same way as you but that's not an excuse to be rude to them. Just saying, I hope you like my decks that I'm sharing here; as I said they aren't my best but they are amongst the most fun ones that I've made. Sometimes you will see me live on Twitch TV playing Hearthstone with my friend, MirrageofHope. Feel free to leave your handles below or give a shout out.

            

              

             

Comments