June and Therabouts

May and June did happen, and in fact it happened so much (and is still happening) that I probably won't get around to saying much about it until around next May.

The Run The Wall documentary went well and I would like to thank those who assisted in the making of the production which will be edited in July. The crew were amazing and we all had about 2 hours sleep over the whole 2 days of work and kept going strong.

If you would like to know how he got on, you will have to wait for the DVD!

Hopefully lots of money will be raised for the good cause of Asthma UK but I will be particularly happy if I never see a minibus again.

Lots of outtake features are hilarious but this is mainly die to insanity setting in for no sleep and if you are reading this Paul, we know you are insane but everyone is very very proud of you.

Have I said too much....? Wait and see.

Comments